Sunday, August 15, 2010

I would like to be an archaeologist...

.... because they can tell us what happend in the past by looking and dating artifacts that they  dig up or find.  I would enjoy searching through hidden caves and tombs to uncover sparkling treasures. In the tomb of Tutankhamun there were lots of golden treasures buried with him as the Egyptians belived that they needed to take their wealth with them into the next world.




This is the first sighting of the mummy of Tutankhamun






 I think it would be cool to be an archaealogist because I would get to travel all over the world to many exotic places which not many other people get to see. It would be really exciting to trek into a jungle and find a secret that has been hidden for trillions of years.


Uncovering a new site would make me famous like Howard Carter in the 1920's who discovered the tomb of Tutankhamun. Or I would like to be a famous archaeologist like Indiana Jones in the movies, he was a cool guy!




The site of The Valley of The Kings Tomb of Tutankhamun

No comments:

Post a Comment