Thursday, August 11, 2011

Be led by your dreams not by your problems....

The original quote i took this snip from was "Don't be pushed by your problems, be led by your dreams" I think this quote is really amazing because it really explains how without dreams in your life, you will be pushed by your problems into doing things you don't want to do.... BUT if you have a dream to become a doctor or lets say you have a dream to be in the Olympics then don't let some one force you to stop your dreams because you have the power to say where you want to go in life and without dreams no one would be happy. This quote will be something i will live by for a long time because I think that it is a very strong and true statement and I hope my friends and family agree with me when I say this quote is deep and inspiring.

No comments:

Post a Comment